We Deliver UK, Ireland, Wales & Scotland
Hobart mixer consist of a bowl, a wire guard, a stand that supports the bowl, and an agitator that mixes the ingredients in the bowl.
The agitator, the primary mixing component, is just one of many attachments included with the mixer. Other attachments include wire whips, dough hooks, and a shredder attachment can be purchase for the front of the unit for all types f vegetables and other types of attachments for blending a variety of ingredients.
The used Hobart mixer which can be found, still keep there value and are the most sort after mixers in the UK, this is down do there robust nature but soon the older more reliable mixers will be obsolete due to the parts being hard to find as Hobart themselves will stop supplying them, but for now using a mixer by Hobart you will guarantee your kitchen will run smoothly please feel free to watch our video on Hobart mixer or try here to read an article on Hobart Mixers or head over to an article about hobart’s history in our catering blog.
Results for: Used Hobart Mixer 's
Just Second Hand Catering Equipment
Tel: 01623 642 202
Reasons for Purchasing
(1) PAT Tested (electrical Items Only)
(2) Item will not depreciate like a new item
(3) Warranty with this product
(4) We buy the best quality parts, to recondition our units
(5) Item is available for immediate delivery
Our Services to You
(1) A Small business who can offer a personal service.
(2) 1-3 days economy or guarenteed Next day delivery
(3) Extended opening hour if you wish to collect
(4) Good quality product for less money